At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
This position has broad exposure across the US Market functional areas influencing and supporting critical data management, core platforms evolution, and other field tools contributing to the successful execution of bringing our medicines to market. This position is part of the enterprise service team of Customer Experience & Insights (CE&I) and interfaces with all teams supporting the US commercialization and core members of IT to deliver our business solutions. This role will report to the Director, Business Information.
- Support US Market daily data processing and monitoring, including project management of developing data management initiatives.
- Partner with internal Genmab and IT resources to document technical and functional system questions and requirements.
- Solution enhancements to and support data platforms and core data transformation.
- Develop and implement recommendations for streamlining data maintenance processes while maintaining all US CE&I source files and data sources.
- Enables and monitors accurate, timely, and efficient distribution/collections of data across the US team.
- Responsible for documentation of new data integrations, including technical specs, business requirements and testing.
- Point person for data requirements, development, and implementation of business tools deployed for the US Market.
- Responsible for overall data quality and implementation of new QCs as needed.
- Support Genmab master data (MDM) system; including ongoing requests, daily data processing and integration between MDM and other internal Genmab systems (867-852, Concert AI, SFA, Portals, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in data management and data quality with 3-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous core master data management and sale operations experience required.
- Advanced technical skills in BI and relational databases required.
- Problem solving skills identifying potential solutions while understanding downstream impacts to core platforms and/or systems across the US organization.
- Strong business acumen regarding how the business consumes and utilizes information.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with key data management partners and IT to execute requirements on time.
- Foundation skills and experience in multi-tasking and delivering results in tight timelines.
- Advanced understanding of data warehouse processes and systems.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy and quality control processes.
- Able to effectively communicate using appropriate communication styles.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word)