Jonathan Gerber, MD, Chief, Division of Hematology and Oncology at UMass Memorial Health, will be in attendance at the upcoming ASCO Meeting in Chicago and would welcome the chance to speak with you about positions with their prestigious division. To schedule a brief meeting, please contact Selena Dickherber at 314.887.4922 (text capability or Schedule a call now!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMass Memorial Health is the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts, the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts, and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School. The Hematology/Oncology Division is part of a growing Cancer Center of Excellence, integrating clinical care and clinical investigation in state-of-the-art facilities.
The Division of Hematology/Oncology at UMass Memorial Medical Center and the UMass Chan Medical School is a growing Division of 23 board certified physicians. We seek Hematology/Oncology physicians with subspecialty expertise in Genitourinary Oncology, Thoracic Oncology, Head and Neck Oncology, Breast Oncology or Classical Hematology.
- Clinical responsibilities will include outpatient and inpatient specialized, multidisciplinary care in Hematology/Oncology. Clinical sites include the University Campus in Worcester, as well as beautiful satellite campuses: The Simonds-SinonRegional Cancer Center at HealthAlliance Hospital (north of Worcester) and The Marlborough Hospital Cancer Center (to the east).
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in clinical investigation in their subspecialty.
- Candidates will be expected to participate in educational conferences, our Hematology/Oncology Fellowship curriculum, and student/resident teaching.
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Oncology and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.
Worcester is New England’s second largest city, and the greater Worcester area is an active, vibrant and energetic community. Enjoy an array of recreational activities including hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding or take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont. We have an outstanding arts and culture scene, an exciting food district and are less than an hour to Boston and Cape Cod.
To be considered, please contact:
314-887-4922 (text capability)