Multiple Faculty Opportunities
- Rutgers Cancer Institute
- New Brunswick, New Jersey (US)
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2023
- Chief, Medical Oncologist, Oncologist / Hematologist, Director, Executive, Faculty Member
- Breast, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Hematologic Oncology, Immuno-Oncology, Neurologic Oncology, Palliative Care, Pediatric Oncology, Pharmaceutical, Surgical Oncology, Therapeutic Oncology, Thoracic, Other, Genomics, Cell Therapy
Multiple Faculty Opportunities
Rutgers Cancer Institute is growing!
Rutgers Cancer Institute is an NCI-designated, comprehensive and consortium cancer center that includes faculty members from across Rutgers University (including Rutgers Robert Wood Medical School, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences) and Princeton University. We are a leader in basic, clinical, prevention, and public health science, offering world-class quality cancer care providing the most advanced medicines and treatment options for patients in our health system network across the state.
Rutgers Cancer Institute is a cornerstone of New Jersey’s premier academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS). Construction is currently underway for a new $750 million state-of-the-art Cancer Center adjacent to the current Rutgers Cancer Institute facility and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. The 510,000 square foot Jack and Sheryl Morris Cancer Center will be the state’s first free-standing cancer hospital. It will feature outpatient and inpatient clinical space—including 84 infusion bays, 74 exam rooms, and 96 inpatient beds. This is in addition to state-of-the-art laboratories where critical scientific investigation will be amplified, enabling physician-scientists to translate findings directly to patients. The Jack and Sheryl Morris Cancer Center will also have the capacity to offer wellness and education resources all in one location.
See the future of cancer care at www.cinj.org/jackandsherylmorriscancercenter!
Highlighted Faculty Opportunities
- Tumor Immunology
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Genomic Instability and Cancer Genetics
- Pediatric Cancer Research
- Cancer Disparities
- Cancer Epidemiology/Outcomes Research
- Precision Medicine/Personalized Medicine
- Phase I/Experimental Therapeutics
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Transplant and Cell Therapy
- Solid Tumor Oncology (H/N Thoracic, GU, GI, Breast, Neuro)
- Palliative Care
Academic Leadership Opportunities
- Chief, Hematologic Malignancies
- Chief, Surgical Oncology
- Chief, Neurosurgical Oncology
- Chief, Survivorship
- Director, Neuro-Oncology
- Director, Genitourinary Medical Oncology
- Director, Breast Medical Oncology
Visit us at https://www.cinj.org/about-cinj/faculty-opportunities for a full listing with detailed information and directions on how to apply. For questions, please contact the Rutgers Cancer Institute Faculty Recruitment Office at email@example.com
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert