Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a GI/GU Medical Oncologist to join our growing practice. You will be a part of a fully sub-specialized group with an integrated cancer program including clinical research, specialized nursing, surgery, and supportive team, as well as the opportunity to focus on your interests in medical oncology. This position is primarily at the Kaiser Interstate campus in Portland, OR.
- Solid tumor oncology with a focus on GI/GU cancers and opportunity for other solid tumor cancers should be of interest to you
- Integrated care team with support from RN case managers and nurse navigators
Applicants should have experience with telehealth and digital health OR adaptability to incorporate these into practice is expected.
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Medical Oncologists enjoy:
$435,000 - $563,000 – Projected Annual Total Rewards Value*
- Salary: $323,010 - $389,160 prorated to 0.9 FTE
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- Relocation allowance - up to $15K
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
*Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
For more information about this position, contact Emily Dodds, Physician Recruiter, Emily.B.Charleston@kp.org