Regeneron currently has multiple Physician Scientist roles across Oncology & Hematology spanning from Medical Director to Executive Medical Director.
The Medical Director, Clinical Sciences, is a qualified physician scientist with exceptional academic clinical trials' experience, preferably in Oncology or Hematology development. The Medical Director drafts designs of clinical study concepts which lead to clinical trial protocols and is responsible for medical/scientific supervision of individual clinical trials.
As a Medical Director, a typical day may include the following:
- Defines clinical trial-related goals and objectives
- Conducts literature and database research on clinical trials as needed
- Collaborates with Clinical Project Managers and Clinical Trial Managers at the study level and with the Therapeutic Area Program Manager
- Contributes to program team meetings, scientific advisory boards, study steering committees and data/safety monitoring meetings
- Leads and supervises the Clinical Team to produce high quality program deliverables on schedule
- Maintains and develops relationship with key study investigators
This role may be for you if:
- You are passionate about impacting entire populations of patients
- You want to learn innovative approaches to drug development
- You want to be a part of a collaborative, growing team
To be considered for this role, you must have a MD or MD/PhD with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. We are seeking specialized therapeutic area training (Oncology/Hematology) with translational and/or clinical research experience preferred.