Lovelace Medical Group in beautiful Albuquerque, NM, is searching for a skilled BE/BC Hematology Oncology physician to join its comprehensive team at Lovelace Cancer Center- affiliated w/ Lovelace Health System.
About the Position:
- Join an experienced team of 3 Hem/Onc physicians along w/ 2 Radiation Oncologists
- Enjoy working in the inpatient/outpatient settings
- Outpatient clinic conveniently attached to Lovelace Medical Center
- Large, tenured support staff including RN Navigator, Patient Navigator, Financial Counselor, etc.
- Epic EMR
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 1:3-Shared Call (night/weekend/hospital)
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About Lovelace Health System:
Lovelace Health System (LHS) has been committed to meeting the growing healthcare needs of Lovelace Medical Center since 1912. With a total of 613 beds, LHS is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, New Mexico Heart Institute, and Lovelace Medical Group.
About the Community:
Albuquerque is New Mexico's largest city and sits in the high desert. With 310 days of sunshine, you'll find the weather perfect for outdoor activities including biking, skiing, and hiking. ABQ is also the hot air ballooning capital of the world and home to the largest University in the state. At night, many enjoy the glow of the neon signs along historic Route 66. ABQ is filled with fantastic cultural offerings, many activities and breathtaking landscapes. With affordable living, a combination of urban, suburban and rural settings, and many things to do-- ABQ is a wonderful place to live and work.