Medical Oncologist/Hematologist – Pittsburgh, PA
Allegheny Health Network’s (AHN) Cancer Institute is recruiting full-time Medical Oncologist/Hematologists to join our Pittsburgh Area teams.
Cancer Institute Highlights
- State-of-the-art facilities with dedicated patient supportive services team to include but not limited to nurse navigator, dietitian, social worker, and financial counselor
- Large network of 23 locations in Western Pennsylvania, accounting for >8000 new cancer patients per year
- Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor boards
- Strong clinical trial support infrastructure.
- Responsibilities in assessing, diagnosing and treating patients in both the outpatient and inpatient hospital settings
- Must incorporate a multi-disciplinary, patient centered approach
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Pennsylvania License
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- J1 and H1-b Visa Acceptable in Select Locations
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.