Providence St. Mary Medical Center is seeking a full-time, board-eligible/board-certified Hematology Oncology physician to join a growing, comprehensive and multidisciplinary Regional Cancer Center. This center is part of the well-established Providence Cancer Institute which has 534 specialists within the network. It also features a robust clinical trials program providing you with access to over 100 clinical trials, a large research network, and opportunities for investigator-initiated trials. Take advantage of all these professional growth opportunities while enjoying life in the beautiful and friendly eastern Washington community of Walla Walla.
- 4-day work week
- Up to $150,000 in recruitment incentives
- Up to $15,000 in relocation assistance is available
- 16-chair infusion center with OCN certified RNs, lab services, credentialed pharmacist on-site
- Radiation oncology and therapy, general and breast tumor boards onsite
- Robust NCORP clinical trials through Pacific Cancer Research Consortium
- APC provider support, COC Accreditation and a robust RN navigation and patient advocacy/support program
- Safe community with excellent schools, vibrant food, wine and art scene, and an abundance of outdoor recreation options
- Providence qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness and J1 sponsorship
- Compensation is between $520,000 and $590,000 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position
Where You’ll Work
Providence St. Mary Medical Center is a leader in quality, safety and customer service in southeast Washington. A Level III trauma center, Providence St. Mary is one of seven hospitals in the state to earn a five-star rating for quality from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, while also having an accredited Orthopedic Joint Service program as well as a renowned Regional Cancer Center. It also features a robust Physiatry department as well as a strong Sports Medicine team. With high scores in provider engagement surveys, this tightly integrated network is a leader in patient excellence.
Where You’ll Live
In sunny southeast Washington, Walla Walla is a city where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 140 local wineries. The city has several public parks, theatres, galleries and boutiques to peruse year-round. From the scenic beauty of the Blue Mountains to the educational opportunities of Whitman College and Walla Walla University, Walla Walla has opportunities and entertainment for all ages.
Who You’ll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran