Position Locations: Central Florida, Citrus County, Florida Gold Coast, Lee County, Treasure Coast, North Central Florida, Sarasota & Manatee County, Tallahassee, Tampa Bay Region
Florida Cancer Specialists is currently expanding our team of general Hematologist/Oncologists in our outpatient clinics throughout Florida. We’re currently hiring physicians for full time/weekday coverage. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team committed to providing superior patient and community centered care.
- Team based setting, with wide range of clinical staff support
- Opportunity to cover multiple clinics throughout Florida
- Scope of work includes outpatient clinics, clinical research, chemo supervision, inpatient and consultation services
- Responsibilities will include managing both malignant cancers, and benign hematology diagnosis
- The physician would have the opportunity to participate in research and clinical trials
- No FL state income tax
- Competitive salary, CME reimbursement
- PTO, malpractice, medical benefits, 401k
- Positive impact on community
- Full unrestricted Florida MD/DO License
- BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
- Rotating rounding/call is required
A Little Bit About FCS
Since 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute & Research Institute (FCS) has built a national reputation for excellence. With over 250 physicians, 220 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and nearly 100 locations in our network. Utilizing innovative clinical research, cutting-edge technologies, and advanced treatments, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care. We are recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida. Our patients have access to ground-breaking therapies, in a community setting, and may participate in national clinical research studies of drugs and treatment protocols. In the past five years, many new cancer drugs approved for use in the U.S. were studied in clinical trials with FCS participation prior to approval. Through our partnership with Sarah Cannon, we are one of the largest clinical research organizations in the United States. Often, FCS leads the nation in initiating research studies and offering ground-breaking new therapies to patients. Specialist has a large well regarded Oncology practice based in Florida with 33 sites of PET/CT services.
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at FCS, please email your recruiter for further assistance. FCS is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
FCS is a drug-free workplace, and all new hires will be subject to drug/ nicotine testing.