If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. We invite Hematology/Oncology physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Hematology/Oncology team at Atrium Health
General Hematology/Oncology Opportunities at Atrium Health Levine Cancer Institute, serving Greater Charlotte
- General hematology/oncology practice with opportunity to become a breast specialist for this area
- General hematology/oncology practice with an opportunity care for a wide variety of cancer types and blood disorders
- Mix of outpatient and inpatient
- Clinical support and resources
- Opportunities for research, education, and program development?
- LC Cleveland
- LC Pineville
- LC Pineville- Breast
- LC Monroe
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.