Piedmont Healthcare is hiring multiple Breast Surgeons at two hospital locations. The ideal physician will have the passion to help make Piedmont Healthcare and our patients better, and, to help support and expand the clinical excellence known that defines the Piedmont Healthcare family.
Piedmont Athens Regional
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon preferred
- Active license in Georgia or eligible to obtain
- Ability to perform cyst aspirations and ultrasound core biopsies in the office.
- Experience with other breast surgery general procedures
- Surgical procedures include mastectomies, lumpectomies, excisional biopsies, and infusaport placement for chemotherapy
- This position will split time between an outpatient clinic and surgical service at Piedmont Fayette.
- Epic EMR
Piedmont Columbus Main
Piedmont Columbus Regional is seeking a BE/BC Breast Surgeon to join the John B. Amos Cancer Center (JBACC). JBACC is a well-established practice and comprehensive program with an existing referral base and strong community need. Candidates should be competent in the latest surgical protocols in the treatment of cancer, including minimally invasive and laparoscopic surgery, possess excellent clinical skills, and a dedication to providing quality and compassionate patient centered care.
This incredible opportunity offers employment through Piedmont Physician Group Columbus– a multispecialty group practice with 80+ providers– excellent benefits, work-life balance and opportunity for professional growth.
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals and facilities, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
- Highly Competitive Salary and wRVU-based incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with employer contribution
- Epic EMR
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
“Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.”
To be considered for opportunities with Piedmont Healthcare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org