Hematologist/Oncologist - High Earning Potential + Low Cost of Living
We are looking for a Hematologist/Oncologist desiring to join our dynamic Cancer Team. Our team of board-certified oncologists are renowned, highly respected and offer the very latest advances in treatment for all types and stages of cancer.
Adventist Health Bakersfield is focused on excellence! We have consistently ranked as the region’s Most Preferred Hospital and have been named a Distinguished Hospital by Healthgrades, putting us in the top 5% in the nation for quality and excellence.
• Employment through Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Wage Scale: $408,051 - $548,908/year
• Well-established, respected cancer center (view our quality awards)
• Team of 5 HemOncs, 2 RadOncs, 2 Breast Surgeons, 2 HemOnc NP’s
• Support Staff: Patient Care Coordinators, Schedulers, Nurse Navigators, and more!
• Excellent work-life balance!
More about Bakersfield, CA:
• Lower cost of living & higher quality of life!
• Currently the 9th largest city in California and rapidly growing!
• Acclaimed educational excellence:
• Blue Ribbons Private & Public Schools
• California State University, Bakersfield (NCAA Division I)
• Unparalleled accessibility to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, AND the California coast!
• 2 National Parks within 2 hours & 4 National Parks within 4 hours
• Six Flax Magic Mountain (1 hour)
• Universal Studios Hollywood (2 hours)
• Disneyland (2.5 hours)
• Board certified (or board eligible if a recent graduate)
• Possess or be able to obtain a full medical license in California.
• Must also be able to meet the medical staff credentialing standards.
Apply to learn more about our total compensation* and benefits!
*Total compensation may vary based on additional services, including call coverage, administrative services, performance bonus, etc. Compensation may also vary based on productivity after initial guarantee period.
Additional Application Instructions
For more information, including other opportunities with Adventist Health, please contact Tanya Ebenezer at email@example.com