Join an award-winning, 49-bed Critical Access Hospital in a 100% Outpatient Hem/Onc role. This community has a strong need for a Hem/Onc Physician and is open to tailoring the clinic around how the incoming physician sees fit. With a base guarantee starting at $600,000, this position offers a nice work/life balance and excellent income.
• 100% outpatient position with the option for a 4-day work week
• No call allows for an excellent work/life balance
• Hospital features 10 infusion beds, Patient Navigators, Behavioral Health, and is open to building the clinic around how the incoming physician sees fit
• Option for a Medical Director role
• Compensation includes a Base Guarantee starting at $600,000 with production upside, Sign-on/Relocation up to $50,000, Loan Repayment of $100,000, Full Benefits, PTO, and more
• Move to a Southern Colorado community that truly has something for everyone - take a dip in hot springs, or visit iconic ski resorts like Wolf Creek or Telluride Trails Edge.
• Join a practice with a built in hiking, skiing, and camping partners - as these provider's are well diversified in Colorado's outdoor paradise!
• Access a convenient local airport for quick and "wait free" travel to locations like Denver or Albuquerque.
• With a median home price that is 115% lower than that of Denver - enjoy all of the perks of Colorado without breaking the bank (according to bestplaces.net).
• Take advantage of all the amenities of a big city (Walmart, Starbucks, etc.)- minus the crowds, traffic, and congestion.