Live in the beautiful mountains of New Mexico and join an established program at this newly renovated cancer center.
A thriving 98-bed facility with over 75 providers is seeking a BE/BC hematologist oncologist to join their growing team.
• Outpatient Oncology Only.
• Medical directorship opportunity with additional stipend.
• Recently renovated cancer center with state-of-the-art technology including 12 infusion chairs.
• Lighter patient load to allow hem/onc to provide quality care.
• Comprehensive benefits, including a competitive base salary with added production bonuses, over 7 weeks of vacation, and a $95,000 recruitment package.
This New Mexico community is at the center of all the best the state has to offer - friendly people, great weather, and unlimited outdoor adventure!
• With over 280 days of sunshine a year, you can enjoy outdoor activities all year round.
• Situated in the foothills of the Sacramento Mountains, residents enjoy a high desert climate with four seasons.
• Local museums, performing arts center, local shopping, and dining.
• Short drive into the mountains to escape the heat in the summer and to downhill ski in the winter; and minutes from White Sands National Park, one of the world's greatest natural wonders.