If you're seeking an opportunity to quickly build a successful Hem/Onc practice in Texas and earn top 25% income, this might be the right place for you. We have a Hospital-employed Hematology/Oncology opening to replace a departing physician - you'll be working alongside 1 other Hematology/Oncologist and an experienced NP.
Flagship hospital of the city and region - 350 beds, with 49 specialties and sub-specialties on Active Staff. Gorgeous campus with state-of-the-art equipment and an Infusion Center that has grown over 400% over the past 2 years.
• Massive income potential - Hematology/Oncology shortage in the area and replacing a recently departed physician with an established patient base.
• Work alongside 1 other Hem/Onc who has been there for over 6 years and an experienced NP
• 4.5 day work week, growing to 20-25 patients per day
• 65% Oncology - colon, breast, ovarian, lung - no acute leukemia, no bone marrow
• Only covering 1 hospital with robust referral network and support
• Very lucrative financial package - high salary plus generous wRVU incentive bonus
• Commencement Bonus, student loan repayment, relocation reimbursement and comprehensive benefits
Home to more than 250k residents, this south Texas city enjoys year-round tropical weather with a rich culture - one-of-a-kind tourist attractions, vast dining options, and recreational activities, including area lakes and an abundance of hiking trails.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities
• Highly rated public schools in the state and multiple private school options
• Cost of living is 30% below national average
• From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
• Local Regional airport makes traveling easy and hassle-free