A thriving 200-bed regional medical center just 40 minutes from Fort Collins, CO is seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician to join their team and help the facility meet patient demand. Join a team of three other oncologists who practice in a start of the art office space connected to the hospital.
Join a dynamic oncology group of 2 other physicians and 2 APP's in a 5-Star CMS Hospital that provides a great quality of life and unlimited financial upside via wRVU production.
• $500,000 Guaranteed Base Salary with Unlimited Income Potential via wRVU's
• 4 Day Work Week
• Low Volume Expectations - 12 - 15 patients per day
• $150,000 for Student Loans
• Full Benefit Package including medical, dental, disability, malpractice, 401k, CME, sign-on and relocation
• H1b and J1 Visa support available
• Home to the World-Renowned Frontier Days, the community combines the perfect balance of rural and urban lifestyles a close-knit community and the amenities of a bigger city.
• Located a short 90 minutes from Denver and only 40 minutes from Fort Collins - the Number One Best Place to Live in America according to livability.com.
• From the historical museums and nearby state and national parks to the locally owned restaurants and eateries, The community is sure to satisfy a variety of interests.
Name: Jeff Foster