Largest Healthcare System in the state of South Carolina is adding two Board Certified or BE/BC GYN Oncologist, hospital has state of the art Obstetrics, MFM and all sub specialties represented
- 100% GYN-Oncology, various cancers (vaginal, uterine, ovarian) fibroids, and masses, endometriosis
- Excellent Call and schedule for this position supporting the 40 member OBGYN team
- 4 day work week on average
- Excellent and Comprehensive Compensation package
- Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, Chemotherapy Center, and Robotics
- Excellent Hematology and Radiation Oncology support
- Special Care Nursery
- 68 Bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- All Pediatric Sub-specialties on staff
- Teaching is available
- Loan Forgiveness is available (PSL)
- Fast Growing metro area known for its friendly culture
- Beautiful Lake Front living, 650 miles of shoreline
- Great cost of Living, affordable housing
- Fantastic restaurants with incredible arts scene
- endless shopping options from Costco, REI, Starbucks, to William Sonoma
- Major University town 35,000 students
- One of the Top 100 best places to live in the U.S.
- 90 miles to Charlotte, two hours to Charleston, SC or Asheville, NC
Find out what makes South Carolina a fantastic place to live and work in. If you have always wanted to live in Sunny South Carolina now may be the perfect time to make that change. Considering practicing physicians and fellows completing training in 2024 for this position.
Contact Mark Rooney for additional information.
email, [email protected]