Join one of the largest and most respected comprehensive cancer programs in the Southeast, having provided Oncology services to Metro Atlanta since 1978. For the past 38 years, its mission has remained the same: utilize cutting-edge technology combined with advanced clinical research, to ensure patients receive compassionate, patient-centered care.
• This Cancer Institute has 9 Radiation Oncology locations throughout Atlanta and the surrounding communities.
• Complete, Full Service Radiation Oncology
• The Cancer Institute is comprised of 55 cancer center locations across Georgia
• Over 11,000 cancer patients per year receive diagnostic and/or treatment services
• Fully accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer ("CoC") and the ACR
• Research participation with access to NCORP clinical trials and industry-sponsored clinical trials
Compensation & Benefits:
• Market based competitive salary, productivity based bonus opportunity, and quality metrics achievement incentive.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, 20 days PTO, and more
Enjoy Direct Access to Atlanta, Georgia:
• 45 minutes away from a Major Metropolitan city with direct access to an International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school districts to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!