Not-for-profit, 72-bed community hospital in Northern Minnesota is seeking a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist to join a dynamic team of providers as a part of an established program.
• Take over a busy turn-key practice with the ability to tailor program to your expertise - 4D conformal, IMRT, IGRT, RapidArc, SBRT, SRS, and DIBH radiation therapy treatments capabilities and Varian iX and TrueBeam treatment machines, GE Optima Generation 3, Aria, Identify surface guidance Eclipse treatment planning, and EPIC EMR
• Collaborate with a high functioning cohesive multidisciplinary team works closely with dedicated surgeons, medical oncologists, pathologists, pharmacists, psychologists, advanced practice providers, multiple radiation therapists, medical physicists, a certified medical dosimetrist, an RN care coordinator, LPN and social worker. There are multidisciplinary tumor conferences and providers have direct access to university providers for complex consultations, clinical trials and subspecialists for your patients
• Built-in Multi-specialty referral network with very large catchment area
• Strong financial package with a guaranteed base salary/WRVU Bonus + 8 wks PTO + $200K Sign-On Bonus
• Come enjoy the unspoiled wilderness of northeastern Minnesota where your skills will impact a whole region
• The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, the Superior National Forest, and the Voyageurs National Park are just a few of the many wild areas that offer endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, like hiking, camping, fishing, and boating.
• The city is known for its affordability, strong sense of community, and natural beauty -named one of the "Best Places to Raise a Family in Minnesota" & "Best Places to Live in America"
Please contact Allegra Lowell