Trinity Health Of New England, one of the largest Catholic health systems in the United States, seeks a Chief of Oncology who will oversee the planning, organization, direction, and management of high-quality services. The incoming Chief of Oncology will also be instrumental in collaborating to develop a geographically and clinically integrated service line, which includes inpatient and outpatient care and services throughout the health system. Trinity Health is an esteemed organization that strives to improve the well-being of communities and individuals. Their core values of respect, dedication to the underprivileged, security, equity, accountability, and honesty serve as the foundation of their health system. Candidates must be MDs or DOs and board-certified in hematology and oncology. An MBA or MHA is preferred.
- Step into an introductory leadership role as the Chief of Oncology
- Balance your workload with 60% clinical and 40% administrative responsibilities
- Collaborate with Yale New Haven and the Smilow Cancer Hospital, enhancing your professional network and expertise
- Maintain your clinical skills while advancing your career as a leader
- The incoming Chief of Oncology will thrive within a collaborative environment, working alongside a diverse team of providers, nurses, support staff, educators, and leadership
Hartford offers a blend of urban, suburban, and rural scenery and a rich history spanning centuries. This area's rolling hills, lush valleys, picturesque waterways, and colorful foliage are a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast. Hartford is a diverse city with a vibrant arts scene, a thriving food scene, and a variety of neighborhoods with distinct personalities.
- Vast selection of housing options and an affordable cost of living compared to other major Northeast cities
- Excellent public and private schools, including magnet, tech, and specialized options
- An economic epicenter catering to several large industries, including insurance, healthcare, and education
- The incoming Chief of Oncology will live in the heart of Connecticut and have convenient access to all the amenities of Boston and New York and an international airport
- Close to popular vacation destinations like Cape Cod, the Berkshires, and the coast of Maine
- Home to several museums, galleries, and cultural institutions, such as the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, the Mark Twain House & Museum, and the Connecticut Science Center