• Join a collegial and growing team of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
• 4-day work week, minimal after hours phone call responsibilities.
• Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center, In-house PET/CT.
• Strong network of physician specialists and subspecialists.
• Board certification (or eligible) in both Medical Oncology and Hematology.
• UNC Non-Profit Community Based Hospital.
• 507K base salary plus production and quality incentives.
• Comprehensive HR health benefit package, paid malpractice including tail, signing bonus, relocation assistance, annual CME allowance and student loan repayment.
• H1b candidates welcome to apply.
• Located less than 1 hour to Raleigh, 2 hours to Durham/Chapel Hill and 3 hours to Charlotte
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family-oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf, and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour