Situated in the Colorado Rockies, Shaw Cancer Center, a CoC accredited, nationally recognized treatment center is seeking to hire an experienced BE/BC Oncologist to join their thriving practice.
• Outpatient, Lifestyle Opportunity.
• Collaborate alongside a dedicated cancer care team, including 2 medical oncologists, 1 NP, and 1 radiation oncologist.
• 12-15 patients per day.
• Enjoy a 4.5 day work week.
• Academic research and clinical trials available through University of Colorado.
• Established Oncology program recruiting for growth - join a cancer care team with nationally recognized physicians who are leaders in their field and a robust support staff.
Employed practice opportunity offering competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) Retirement, 35 days PTO, 5 days CME, and $10,000 CME Allowance.
Located just under 2 hours west of Denver, Eagle and Summit Counties are home to famous ski resorts, great outdoor hiking trails, and incredible shopping. World class skiing and outdoor recreation could be out your backdoor.
• Recognized as one of the best places to live in Colorado, the communities of Eagle and Summit Counties offer access to highly regarded public and private schools.
• Endless outdoor activities from incredible snow sports in the winter to golf, boating, fly fishing, and hiking in the warmer months.
• Enjoy diverse shops and restaurants, a thriving cultural arts scene, lively entertainment venues, friendly neighborhoods, and spectacular natural beauty.
• Robust and diverse local economy built on tourism, hospitality, a thriving construction industry, healthcare, and a growing entrepreneurial community.