• Work in the heart of a bustling Midwest metro area, at a state-of-the-art University Hospital
• Incredible opportunity for Sickle Cell: affiliated pediatric hospital has a huge demand to help its older adolescent patients transition to adult care at Univ. Hosp
• Development of Sickle Cell program is a key institutional priority - your efforts will have the backing and full support of clinical & administrative leadership
• Teach/mentor/work alongside Hem/Onc fellows, as well as residents & medical students
• Customize your dream practice: lots of flexibility for how you'd like to structure your case mix/clinical focus, your schedule, the extent to which you'd like to incorporate research, etc.
• This division takes pride in the collaborative work environment it has cultivated. Input from faculty of all ages & stages is valued - no "ladder climbing" needed
• Protected research/academic time available, commensurate with individual goals & experience
• Highly competitive compensation (WELL beyond what is typical of academia)
• Excellent health benefits, generous PTO, 401K match, relocation stipend
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 3 million people, this city is making a name for itself as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise:"
• Live in a suburb only 12 minutes away from the hospital & send your children to a school district ranked Top 20 in the entire nation
• "I can't believe everything here is so… green!" - people who have never been to this city before
• International airport
• Traffic isn't a "thing" here. If Google says something is 5 miles away, it will take you 6-10 minutes to get there at most.
• Find your fill of culture w award-winning art, history, & science museums - not to mention the Theater, the Opera, the Symphony
Please contact Katie Moeller:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller