Join a progressive, not-for-profit Charlotte area health system, recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the US. This physician-led organization is dedicated to delivering exceptional care to patients and to offering a supportive work environment to providers.
• Dedicated inpatient Hematology/Oncology opening with flexible scheduling options - block schedule or M-F offered.
• Join established practice of 4 Board Certified Hem/Oncs and 4 APPs
• Consultative inpatient practice with good mix of solid tumor, benign and malignant Hematology.
• Comprehensive cancer care team including oncology pharmacists, nurse navigators, research nurses, and other support staff.
• Multidisciplinary and site-specific tumor boards.
• Compensation model includes a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC