A premier healthcare system/ medical clinic with 3 General Surgeons. 1 colorectal surgeon and 2 Advanced Practitioners have a great opportunity for a Surgical Oncologist/General Surgeon. Robotics program in place.
You will have the potential to earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
• Oncology, hepatobiliary cases + general surgery cases
• Participate in general surgery call rotation (5-6 shifts per month)
• Two general surgery P.A.'s that assist in OR, inpt. rounding, & clinic
• Excellent compensation + wrvu's
• Fantastic benefits pkg. PTO, CME +allowance, and recruitment incentives
• PSLF eligible
Monterey County, California offers an amazing bounty of things to do, stunning Pacific Ocean coastline, mild year-round weather, and world-class golfing.
• Enjoy year-round events with a festival and event calendar that is unrivaled anywhere on the West Coast
• Explore over 99 miles of spectacular coastline- from dramatic cliffs with waterfalls, rocky shores with tide pools, to sandy beaches perfect for surfing, fishing, and swimming; there is a beach for everyone
• Play at over 20 world-class golf courses (incl. Pebble Beach Golf Links), visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, or a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, and wine tasting venues
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with great schools, historic attractions, museums, the zoo, and plenty of outdoor activities including hiking, horse-back riding, kayaking, and whale watching
• Conveniently located in the heart of CA
If living in one of the most beautiful areas in California is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Senior Search Consultant