Medical Director of Oncology Research - Greater Atlanta Metro
The largest Cancer Network with the most Board-Certified Oncologists in the state of Georgia is seeking a Medical Director of Oncology Research responsible for establishing the overall strategic direction for the Oncology Research Program and implementation of a Cancer Institute Phase I Clinical Trials Program.
• $500,000 Base Salary + Excellent Benefits
• Providing oversight of the clinical research trial portfolio
• Conducting trial opportunities
• Participating in related publications / presentations
• Developing and maintaining pharmaceutical / biotech relationships and other key collaborations
Atlanta, GA ranks as the #1 Most Affordable City and the #3 Fastest Growing Metropolitan in the US
• Vibrant, diverse city with affordable housing and a booming economy
• Atlanta ranks #3 for the most Fortune 500 Companies of any city in the US
• Outstanding Public and Private school systems and major Universities with graduate education offerings
• Fall in love with the Atlanta's award-winning restaurants, thriving cultural arts scene, rich history, and mild, sunny weather
• Busiest International Airport in the World
For the past 50 years, this premier system has taken care of Georgians. And as the community has grown, they have grown with it - expanding across 25 counties with five acute-care hospitals, more than 250 outpatient facilities, 4,100* providers, and 25,500 employees. This is an entire system of care, dedicated to clinical excellence and research innovation - quality health care that nearly 5,000,000 patients count on every year.