NORTON CHILDREN'S CANCER INSTITUTE, affiliated with the University of Louisville School of Medicine, is seeking a strategic and transformative Chief of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology that will rely on demonstrated experience and vision to promote advancements in both academic research and clinical innovation.
The incoming leader will have the opportunity to:
• Grow the service line through recruitment and support faculty in developing innovative programs
• Enjoy both a clinical and faculty position, with responsibility for supervising research, teaching excellence and cutting-edge clinical care
• Help make the hematology/oncology program a destination of choice for patients, clinicians and scientists by collaborating with university and hospital partners to create a strategic plan that garners research funding and philanthropic support
• Build a culture of engagement, team collaboration, and excellent in scholarship, teaching, and service.
Why Norton Children's?
• Integrated academic clinical care model focused on translating clinical research to state-of-the-art bedside care
• Market share leader in the region
• Strong history rooted in robust training programs for medical students, residents and fellows
• Named 2021's Top Workplace in the region by the Louisville Courier-Journal
• Named No. 10 on Healthiest Employers' 2021 list of Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America and the No. 1 extra-large employer in Kentucky.
Reach out to Dirk Jansson at [email protected] to learn more details and/or apply!