A comprehensive cancer center in the Colorado mountains is seeking an experienced board eligible or board certified oncologist to join their growing team.
Located in a central hub and surrounded by some of the most iconic mountain towns in Colorado, join an established group of medical oncologists.
• Lifestyle position - Outpatient only, 4 day work week.
• See 12 patients a day.
• Dedicated Nurse Navigator.
• Lucrative guaranteed base salary of 575k-600k+.
• 90k Sign-On Package with an additional 10k relocation bonus - you pick how we pay model.
Living in Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado state average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia