Health First Cancer Institute (HFCI), the leading multi-disciplinary oncology group in Brevard County, Florida, is looking to add to our experienced and highly reputable team of Cancer Specialists. We currently have the following opportunity:
- High volume practice - be busy from day 1!
- Great schedule: 4 clinic days and 1 admin day; Monday - Friday 8:30a - 4:30p
- Call is 1:4 (call coverage at only 1 hospital that is next door to the clinic)
- Robust clinical and administrative support staff
- Infusion center with 47 chairs and pharmacy onsite
- Multidisciplinary tumor board onsite weekly
- Strong referral system from Health First Medical Group's 500+ providers
- Board-certified or board-eligible in oncology and hematology required
About Health First Cancer Institute
Health First Cancer Institute is a beacon of hope and healing for cancer patients and their families, supporting patients on their unique journeys to recovery. As the only multi-specialty disciplinary group in the region, we collaborate across specialties to provide the best possible outcomes for our patients. Our comprehensive facilities offer a wide range of personalized treatment options, staffed by a clinical team that values both health and quality of life. Services offered include screening services, laboratory work, imaging and diagnostics, minimally invasive surgical oncology, surgical robotics, and a full infusion suite. In addition, patient financial advocates are available to help patients find the valuable support and other resources they need.
About Health First
Health First is a distinguished integrated delivery network nestled on Florida’s Space Coast. Our commitment to excellence is fueled by the synergy between top-tier medical care and a thriving community. We were recently recognized as one of America's Top Large Employers for the second straight year by Forbes (#153 out of more than 5,000 companies, and one of only three healthcare systems in Florida to receive this honor). Our organization includes four hospitals and a medical group with over 500 providers.
About Our Community
Brevard County, Florida, offers a fantastic lifestyle that seamlessly merges work and play. From rocket launches at Kennedy Space Center to pristine beaches, you'll find numerous attractions and amenities at your doorstep. And with no state income tax, you'll experience automatic tax savings! Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, arts lover, or entertainment seeker, our community has something for everyone.
For more information about our organization and our community, visit Health First and Florida's Space Coast.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive base salary & bonus opportunity
- Commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement savings options
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO and CME)
- Access to various perks and resources to support your professional and personal wellness
Please contact Heather Coalter at Heather.Coalter@hf.org to schedule time to discuss this great opportunity!