A top Kentucky hospital system is actively recruiting a Board Eligible / Board Certified Hematologist Oncologist to join their established group. You will be joining a Medical Oncology team with roots in region for over thirty years.
- Joining 2 Physicians and 3 seasoned Mid-Levels
- 36 hour week, 4 day week available, call schedule is 1:3
- Average 6 inpatient census, 1-3 consults per day, and 13-15 clinic visits per day all located at 1 location
- Clinic located in brand new $13 million dollar cancer center next door to hospital
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary around 475K plus 25K in quality bonuses, 500K+ total compensation
- Sign on and student loan repayment up to 150K
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 30-35 days of total PTO
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
- Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
- 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows