A thriving 150-bed medical center in the heart of Hawaii is seeking a BE/BC hematology/oncology physician to join their team. The medical center is annually ranked as the highest quality hospital in the state and in the top 3% for quality measures nationally.
The hospital is in the process of building a brand new cancer center and is recruiting to help meet increased demand on the island.
• No call or weekend work required
• Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary Rang - $550,000 to $600,000 dependent on experience
• Great Quality of Life - work with a strong hospitalist and emergency department that practice very independently and do not rely heavily on the oncologists
• Full Benefit Package including 39 days off annually (20 PTO, 5 CME, 13 Holidays) and a retirement plan with 4% match
• Sign-on Bonus which includes relocation
• Low Patient Volume - 12 - 15 patients per day
• Located in a tropical paradise, the suburban practice location boasts a population of 43,000 while providing access to a service area of over 150,000 residents.
• If you love the outdoors, it's a great place to move to enjoy world class surfing, fishing, and hiking at a moment's notice.
• Affordable Housing: Live right along the coast of nearly half of the price of coastal locations across the west coast in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Name: Jeff Foster