Medical Oncologist/Hematologist – Erie, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Cancer Institute is recruiting full time Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA!
Cancer Institute Highlights
- New state-of-the-art Academic Cancer Institute facility with on-site medical oncology and radiation oncology services; dedicated patient supportive services team to include but not limited to nurse navigator, dietitian, social worker and financial counselor
- Responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients in both outpatient and inpatient hospital settings.
- Must incorporate a multi-disciplinary, patient centered approach.
- The AHNCI-Saint Vincent Hospital location will provide clinical trial opportunities for their patients as a member of the AHNCI network that includes over 20 sites located throughout western Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Pennsylvania License
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Candidates with 3-5 years of experience preferred
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
- J1 and H1-b sponsorship acceptable
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN’s Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350 bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, new Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, two comprehensive outpatient pavilions, brand-new Clinical Decision Unit and more. Expansion continues at the Cancer Institute to accommodate a second linear accelerator. Recently voted Erie’s Choice as the ‘Best Hospital’ and ‘Best Place to Work’, AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
Located directly on one our Great Lakes, Erie is home to Presque Isle State Park offering 7 miles of beaches, 14 miles of trails, and endless water activities including boating, fishing, paddle boarding and more! Enjoy our local wineries and breweries, diverse eateries, boutiques, coffee shops, ski resorts and museums. Benefit from the area’s low cost of living, international airport, abundance of school systems and close proximity to a number of major cities. With so much to explore, Erie has something for everyone!
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Chelsea Ewing| Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network
(814) 722-0238 or email@example.com