• Award-winning community hospital cancer center - located in an in-demand St. Louis, MO neighborhood, recently named one of the fastest-growing suburbs in the entire Midwest!)
• This collegial group is equally excited to mentor a new grad or welcome an experienced partner
• Hybrid academic model available - develop a subspecialty niche if desired
• Enjoy the collaboration of academia, without sacrificing the work/life balance and strong earning potential of community practice!
• Nicely varied mix of oncology & benign hematology (no acute leukemia or hemophilia)
• "There is plenty of patient demand & each of us can have as busy of a practice as we want, but we're also not pressured to cram patients into our schedule," - a current Oncologist
• Avg of 16 pts/day
• Well-established procedures for any after-hours patient needs = excellent work/life balance & minimal call
• Future leaders encouraged to apply - practice has a long-standing history of physician leadership
• Highly competitive starting salary + additional bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefits package includes 36 days of Time Off, 401K match, relocation… all the expected perks & then some
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 3 million people, St. Louis is making a name for itself as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise:"
• Hospital is located within 12-15 minutes of two top nationally-ranked school districts - take your pick!
• Envision large yards, beautiful homes with both historic & new-build options, mature trees… the suburbs of STL include some of the safest & most affluent neighborhoods in the entire Midwest
• "I can't believe everything here is so… green!" - people who have never been to STL before
• Traffic isn't a thing here. If Google says something is 5 miles away, it will take you 6-10 minutes to get there at most.
Please contact Katie Moeller:
- Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
- Call/Text: 314-788-6877
- [email protected]