• Hit the ground running and walk into an existing patient panel in an Accredited Community Hospital Cancer Center with APP support.
• Academic faculty appointment commensurate based on experience.
• Established clinical trials and research opportunities available through the School of Medicine.
• Board certification (or eligible) in Medical Oncology required.
• Incredible 500K base salary with additional incentives for productivity with projected earnings over one million dollars.
• Full HR benefits, paid malpractice including tail coverage, 6 weeks PTO, 50K signing bonus, relocation allowance and more.
• J1 and H1 welcome to apply.
• Located within 2 hours of Roanoke VA, Charleston WV, Johnston City TN, and under 3 hours to Charlotte NC.
• Family friendly and safe community surrounded by state and national parks. The area is the perfect setting for outdoor adventures including whitewater rafting, hunting, fishing, snow sports, mountain biking, horseback riding, cave exploring, zip lining, and golf are just a few of the many things to do right in your backyard.
• Explore outdoor festivals, museums, historic sites, performing arts center, minor league baseball stadium and youth complex, large number of restaurants and shopping centers.
• Low cost of living and property taxes, public and private school options and easy drive to several airports.