• Join a dedicated and expanding Breast Surgical team offering comprehensive breast surgery and cancer care services in a large metro region.
• 100% breast surgery position. No general surgery call or cases. Breast Surgical Oncology fellowship required.
• The ideal candidate will offer oncoplastic techniques such as nipple-sparing mastectomy, local tissue rearrangement and direct-to-implant reconstruction.
• Work with a highly coordinated multi-disciplinary team of clinical support staff including nurse navigators, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, radiologists, and pathologists.
• State-of-the-art facility offering advanced breast imaging including digital and 3D.
• Strong interests in supporting resident/medical student education.
• Attractive financial package including base salary with production and quality incentives for added earning potential.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, retention bonuses, 6 weeks PTO/CME, final year training stipend and much more.
• This highly desirable, waterfront location boasts scenic parks, hiking, fishing, boating and golf!
• In addition to the scenery, fabulous University system, and historic areas, enjoy some of the best shopping and the greatest restaurants in the country.
• Live in a metropolitan area in driving distance of D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah National Park, the beaches of North Carolina, Charlottesville, and Richmond.
• Experience all that this peninsula has to offer…Williamsburg, York County, Newport News, Gloucester, and Virginia Beach!
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.