Hematologist/Oncologist -Missouri, Arkansas & Oklahoma
Mercy is seeking Hematologist/Oncologist’s to join our integrated groups in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. Join a thriving health care system recognized both locally and nationally for providing exceptional care while remaining on the forefront of the rapidly changing medical field.
Locations include Fort Smith, AR; Joplin, MO; St. Louis, MO; Rolla, MO Springfield, MO, and Ada, OK.
Hematologist/Oncologist Opportunities Include:
- Physician-led organization with focus on quality, outcomes, patient satisfaction and exceptional patient experience A strong referral base from our large integrated primary care group Robust support including Nurse Navigators, Social Workers, and Nurse Practitioners Opportunities for research and teaching System-wide Epic EMR
- Initial income guarantee with competitive compensation model
- Generous recruitment incentives available including residency stipends.
- Integrated health system with system wide EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive day-one benefits for the entire family including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, CME and more.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Relocation package
- Faith-based system, focused on quality care and exceptional patient experiences.
- Mercy is a not-for-profit health system eligible for Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Your life is our life’s work
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, and our robust virtual care platform. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life’s work.
For more information, please contact:
Steve Liebetrau | Mercy Physician Talent Scout