Join a growing multi-disciplinary team with the opportunity to sub-specialize, teach fellows, participate in clinical trials and tumor boards in a new state-of-the-art nonprofit freestanding cancer institute.
• Join a growing team of 5 medical oncologists plus nurse practitioner support
• Offering tumor board conferences plus the option to perform clinical trials, teaching and publications
• Comprehensive care model to include social workers, dieticians and palliative care
• Opportunity to build sub-specialty interest to include pulmonary, breast, prostate, GU and colorectal
• State of the art radiation program to include Cyberknife Varian TrueBeam and Varian VitalBeam
• Multi-disciplinary team includes breast, thoracic, colorectal surgery, radiation oncology, and nurse navigation
• Competitive salary and production bonus
• Signing and relocation incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package
Within an hour from both Baltimore MD and Washington DC.
• Cultural arts, theater, shopping, national and state parks for hiking and biking, lakes, dining for every occasion & magnificent housing options
• Ranked highest per capita income in the state
• Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States
• Top employers include biotech, information tech and medical research
• Nationally recognized public schools and one of the regions leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment.