Vail Health Shaw Cancer Center is seeking to hire a board certified, experienced radiation oncologist to join their team and provide quality care to individuals in Eagle and Summit Counties.
• Collaborate with a nationally recognized team of physicians, dosimetrists, physicists, and a dedicated support staff.
• Full-scope radiation oncology treatment facility with access to various treatment modalities.
• This lifestyle position allows you to have your weekends and evenings to explore the beautiful mountains around you.
• Shaw Cancer Center has received a numerous accolades and national recognition for its commitment to excellence and quality of care including Quality Oncology Initiative Certification, Gold Accreditation from the CoC, and recognition as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
• Experience and Board Certification required.
Enjoy this employed practice opportunity offering competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 403(b) Retirement, 35 days PTO, 5 days CME, and $10,000 CME Allowance.
Located just under 2 hours west of Denver, Eagle County has access to world-famous ski resorts, beautiful hiking trails, and incredible shopping and dining.
• Recognized as one of the best places to live in Colorado, the communities of Eagle County are friendly, welcoming and offer access to highly regarded public and private schools.
• Endless outdoor activities from world renowned skiing in the winter to golf, boating, fly fishing, and hiking in the warmer months.
• Enjoy diverse shops and restaurants, a thriving cultural arts scene, lively entertainment venues, friendly neighborhoods, and spectacular natural beauty.
• Robust and diverse local economy built on tourism, hospitality, a thriving construction industry, healthcare, and a growing entrepreneurial community.