A top health system in the state of Georgia is seeking a BE/BC Hem/Onc to help meet patient demand in Central Georgia.
Join a national leader in advanced cancer treatment and research who offers patients cutting-edge cancer care in the communities in which they live. This a strong thriving team of 6 other Oncologists with incredible support staff who enjoy limited call and a great quality of life, all in beautiful central Georgia just 2 hours south of Atlanta.
The Practice Details:
- Outpatient Medical Hematology/Oncology in central Georgia
- M-F schedule, 1:4 telephone call (very light call requirements)
- Busy practice, walking into a well established patient panel
- Seeing around 25 patients per day, APP support to assist
- Role will be mostly community based Oncology
Compensation & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive total compensation package with uncapped wRVU production upside and 2 year guarantee
- Full benefits package, 401k, and pension plan. 25 days PTO + 6 holidays + 5 CME days
- Student loan repayment offered
Living in Central Georgia:
- Short drive to Atlanta, Florida Beaches, and several international airports
- Family friendly area with a great cost of living and wonderful schools, 4 local colleges nearby as well
- Warm weather year round with many outdoor recreational options, whether you like to hike, fish, or bike. Lake life is close with a 15-minute drive out of town and is surrounded by public beaches and recreation areas.
- Four golf courses are inside the county, with two more just outside its borders.