Join a well established Oncology practice in Southern Missouri where you'll enjoy a great quality of life with flexible scheduling, collaboration and a dynamic case mix. High employee satisfaction in this collegial atmosphere anchored by impressive ancillary teams and support staff. Participate in weekly multidisciplinary cancer conferences where your input will be valued and expertise appreciated.
This busy cancer center attracts patients from surrounding states. Visa candidates encouraged to apply / limitless visa sponsorships.
• M-F outpatient and consultative inpatient
• Minimal call
• Candidates must be BC/BE
• Visa Sponsorships available
• Student Loan Repayment (Up to $200,000)
• Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
• 6 weeks PTO and generous CME
• Generous benefits including health, life, malpractice with tail, CME, and more
• Centrally located between St. Louis, Memphis and Nashville, this southern Missouri community offers the best of big city amenities and small-town feel
• Nestled along the Mighty Mississippi River, this town boasts stunning riverfront views, scenic landscapes, and an abundance of four-season outdoor adventures
• Vibrant university town known for D1 athletics, 9 top-ranked degree programs in the state, and rich international cultural immersion experiences
• Rich in history and heritage and rooted in Midwestern values, this is an ideal place to lay down your family's roots and elevate your professional career