Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Hematology Oncologist Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Hematology Oncologist interested in an opportunity to expand medical oncology in the state of South Carolina.
- Provide comprehensive evaluation, consultation, and treatment services from young adult to geriatric patients in a variety of settings.
- Opportunity for working with medical residents and medical students.
- Enjoy a collaborative care approach including ancillary support from social workers, nurses, and pharmacists trained in the care of adults.
- Inpatient consult service.
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional expense allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and Children’s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within 30-minute drives.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager - Physician Recruitment, Tina.Owens@prismahealth.org