Jacobi Medical Center * Bronx, NY
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of nearly 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi, located in the Bronx, accommodates more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Medicine.
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handles more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
Jacobi Medical Center, a modern state-of-the-art teaching hospital and its sister campus North Central Bronx Hospital, a modern academic community hospital, are located in safe respectively residential and vibrant commercial Bronx neighborhoods a few minutes north of Midtown Manhattan. Our institution is a major academic affiliate and teaching site of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine with independent accredited Hematology-Oncology fellowship program. Jacobi is accredited by the ACOS Commission on Cancer and is an NABPC-accredited breast cancer center of excellence.
- This role will join a team of 6 other providers. You will focus on providing general Hematology Oncology consult service with the opportunity to focus on additional specialties. 75% of the time is at Jacobi, 25% coverage at NCB. The call schedule is 1 in 6 weeks at-home call. Provide oversight and education to advanced practice providers, technicians, and other providers. Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient needs. Provide medical care in high-functioning setting. Handle other related functions as assigned.
- Completion of Fellowship Training Program in Hematology/Oncology
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Hematology/Oncology. NYS Medical License
This position offers an attractive compensation & benefits package; excellent work/life balance; clinical research and teaching opportunities; flexible starting date and schedule; reasonable call schedule.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage Generous paid time off program CMEE days and dollars Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center Visa candidates are considered Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Annual Based Salary: $295,000 - $300,000.00
For more information regarding this opportunity, or to be considered, please email your CV to: Jaquelyn Morales – Physician Recruiter, at: Moralesj@pagny.org, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V