We are currently seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join our team of specialists.
About the Practice and Mission
At the Beverly Hills Cancer Center, our primary goal is to cure every patient's cancer. Since we know that in many cases advanced-stage cancers cannot be cured, our next goal is to make cancer a chronic disease, with which our patients can live and lead relatively normal lives. We accomplish our goals daily in our Los Angeles facility, which provides state-of-the-art, cutting-edge medical treatment, and caring attention to the mind, body and soul of each and every patient. With this fusion of science and caring, we find that we are able to provide our patients with the best possible healing, and among the best cancer treatment in Los Angeles, and the world.
As a private, academic facility, Beverly Hills Cancer Center provides state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer treatment modalities under one roof. Our outpatient facilities include an innovative radiation oncology center, a soothing and spacious infusion center, a full-service diagnostic imaging center (with MRI, CT, PET/CT, Ultrasound, X-ray and Bone Scan technology), and a complete, award-winning diagnostic laboratory. We also conduct some of the world’s leading clinical trials for cancer treatment right here in our facility — making ours one of the top cancer centers in Los Angeles and worldwide.
Driven by our unique model and goal to provide exceptional care, we have become the only private, independent, comprehensive cancer treatment facility in Southern California. By combining advanced treatment modalities and technologies, in a soothing environment with caring physicians and staff, we are able to provide maximum peace of mind for patients. While such things may seem like a luxury to some, here at the Beverly Hills Cancer Center we understand that a tranquil, stress-free environment is integral to the healing process.
About the Role
- Experience and/or interest in research and clinical trials preferred
- Must be Board certified
- Clinic is Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
- Four- and one-half days in clinic per week
- On call is 1:3/4 weekends
- 70%-80% solid tumor
- Hematology and Oncology 20/80 split
- Full support staff
- Starting base salary $400,000
- RVU-based compensation bonus
- Profit sharing opportunity to be discussed
- Annual CME allowance
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision); FSA; Flex PTO and paid holidays
- Group paid malpractice
- We’re located in the heart of Beverly Hills, California, near the junction of two major interstates
- The Los Angeles area is known for its cultural diversity, welcoming climate and great food
- Choose from mountain, city or beach living with highly ranked schools
Beverly Hills Cancer Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply, submit current CV to: Heidi Gonggryp at HGonggryp@BHCancerCenter.com
Beverly Hills Cancer Center
8900 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California 90211