A top health system in the Southeast is seeking a BE/BC Hem/Onc Physician to help meet patient demand just north of Atlanta, GA.
The Practice Details:
- Southeast's Leading Cancer Institute in Highly Desired North Atlanta Suburb
- Outpatient Medical Hematology/Oncology in North Georgia
- M-F schedule at 2 clinic locations (20 min apart)
- Busy practice, walking into a well established patient panel
- Seeing around 25 patients per day, APP support to assist
- Role will be mostly community based Oncology
Compensation & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive total compensation package with uncapped wRVU production upside and 2 year guarantee
- Full benefits package, 401k, and pension plan. 25 days PTO + 6 holidays + 5 CME days
- Student loan repayment offered
Living in North Georgia:
- Short drive to Atlanta, Florida Beaches, Mountains, and several international airports
- Family friendly area with a great cost of living and wonderful schools, 4 local colleges nearby as well
- Warm weather year round with many outdoor recreational options, whether you like to hike, fish, or bike. Lake life is close with a 15-minute drive out of town and is surrounded by public beaches and recreation areas.
- Four golf courses are inside the county, with two more just outside its borders.