Physician (Oncology Hematology) – Franciscan Physician Network – Lafayette, Indiana
Req ID: R-090997
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Oncology Hematology physician to join our team at FPN Oncology & Hematology Specialists Lafayette located in Lafayette, Indiana. As one of Indiana's largest cancer programs, Franciscan Health offers leading-edge cancer care. We're accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for offering the very best care as a comprehensive community cancer program. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient’s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Medical Oncology Board Certified
- Hematology Board Certified Preferred
- Clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Weekday Call: One provider is on call daily
- Weekend Call: 1:4
- Holiday Call: 1:4
- Anticipated outpatient volume for new provider: Gradually work up to 21 patients per day, within two years
- Average inpatient volume: 3 patients per day
- Common Cancer Diagnoses:
- Head and neck
- Gynecologic cancers
- Benign and malignant hematologic disorders
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 12 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- · 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene with a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
- Doctorate - Required
- Physician License (MD/DO) - Upon Hire Required – and -
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association - Upon Hire Required