A premier healthcare system has a great opportunity for a Hem/Onc physician to join their collegial group of 3 Hem/Onc doctors and 3 APP's.
You will have the potential to earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
• 4-day work week
• Wide range of cases
• Clinical trials and genetic testing
• Shared Directorship opportunities
• Fantastic benefits- health, dental, vision, retirement, CME allowance
• Relocation/sign on combined bonus
Monterey County, California offers an amazing bounty of things to do, stunning Pacific Ocean coastline, mild year-round weather, world-class golfing, and is a great place to raise a family.
• Enjoy year-round events with a festival and event calendar that is unrivaled anywhere on the West Coast
• Explore over 99 miles of spectacular coastline- from dramatic cliffs with waterfalls, rocky shores with tide pools, to sandy beaches perfect for surfing, fishing, and swimming; there is a beach for everyone
• Play at over 20 world-class golf courses (incl. Pebble Beach Golf Links), visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, or a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, and wine tasting venues
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with great schools, historic attractions, museums, the zoo, and plenty of outdoor activities including hiking, horse-back riding, kayaking, and whale watching
• Conveniently located in the heart of CA, just two hours from San Francisco, five hours from Los Angeles, and five hours from Lake Tahoe
If living in one of the most beautiful areas in California is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Senior Search Consultant
303.263.2094 Text only