Work in the region's only certified Children's Oncology Group center
• Employed position with the medical group of a Children's Hospital.
• Flexible work week with protected administrative time
• Spanish fluency is a plus!
• Enjoy a three-year compensation guarantee based on national benchmarks
• Relocation assistance
• Robust benefits package includes PTO, CME, health and dental insurance, retirement and more!
• Serving a catchment area of 3 million, this city of nearly 700,000 residents offers amazing access to outdoor recreation
• Incredible housing options ranging from new construction as well as established homes in tree-lined neighborhoods
• Beautiful, modern downtown draws in residents and visitors alike for fine dining, sports and retail
• Excellent public and private school options as well as colleges and universities including a medical school and residency programs
• Regional airport for ease of traveling within Texas and beyond!