• Part time or PRN options
• Hourly rate of $300+
• Excellent clinic support staff to include mid-level providers and efficient practice management
• Patients are all enrolled with healthcare system, no outside referrals accepted
• No Call, No Nights, No Weekends
Birmingham offers the perfect balance of small-town charm and big-city fun. From world-class entertainment at the Alys Robinson Stephens Performing Arts Center and exquisite collections at the Birmingham Museum of Art to film festivals, concerts, and renowned southern cuisine, our city offers endless choices for dining, entertainment, and cultural events.
• Excellent Public and Private schools within the Birmingham metro area and home of the Alabama School of Fine Arts.
• Birmingham International Airport hosts four airlines with service to 400 unique destinations, connecting Birmingham globally, with as little as one stop.
• The restaurant scene in nearby Five Points South has earned wide acclaim.
• You can take advantage of our craft beer scene and artisan coffee shops, which provide fun environments for medical professionals from across the city to socialize.
• For those who enjoy green spaces, Railroad Park, Red Mountain Park, Ruffner Mountain Nature Preserve, Oak Mountain State Park, and Moss Rock Preserve offer wooded seclusion perfect for relaxing and recharging.
• Home to five professional sports teams, you can find a lot of the action downtown at nearby Protective Stadium and Regions Field.
• Birmingham is just over a 2-hour drive to Atlanta and Nashville.