A dynamic team of providers at this state-of-the-art cancer center in the beautiful mountains of New Mexico is seeking to hire a BE/BC radiation oncologist to join their growing practice.
• Above market compensation package including a $100,000 sign-on bonus. Additional moving stipend of up to $15,000.
• Full case load with ability to build patient panel based on your interests.
• Tailor program to your expertise - SRS, SBRT, Brachy Therapy, and VMAT treatment capabilities.
• Newly renovated cancer center with state-of-the-art Elekta Linear Accelerator.
• Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and a retirement plan with employer match and immediate vesting.
• Up to 7 weeks of vacation time.
This New Mexico community is a nature lover's dream; with over 280 days of sunshine a year, you can get out and explore the beautiful outdoors all year round.
• Located on the base of the Sacramento Mountains, this community is a hub for all outdoor activities.
• Minutes from one of the world's greatest natural wonders, White Sands National Park.
• Visit local museums, performing arts center, local shopping, and dining.
• Take a quick drive up to the local mountain towns. In the wintertime, hit the ski slopes at nearby resorts.