Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join their team of national players.
• Flexible practice schedule
• Offering academic appointment, clinical trials, and tumor boards
• Work in multi-disciplinary clinic with extensive support services
• Robust fellowship program
• Hybrid practice model- Private clinical practice plus academics
• Oncology practice w/opportunity to sub-specialize and build a clinical/research program in breast, thoracic or GI cancers.
• Competitive salary range between $450,000 and $550,00 plus compensation package
• Sign-bonus and relocation incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package
Buffalo, New York - The city of good neighbors, excellent cost of living, short commute time. Experience all 4 seasons, with beautiful fall foliage, excellent ski resorts less than an hour from city. The city of Buffalo and surrounding areas are experts in winter festivals, and dealing with the occasional lake effect snow storms. Buffalo is a 90 minute drive to Toronto Canada and 20 Minutes to Niagara Falls. Letchworth State Park offer excellent Hiking.
• Thriving Theatre District Shea's Buffalo Broadway Series, Community Theaters, Darian Lake amusement park and concert venue. Buffalo hosts 1-2 Festivals every weekend ! The Buffalo Zoo
• Buffalo lives their sports team, Home of the 3 x AFC East Buffalo Bills , NHL Buffalo Sabres and AAA Buffalo Bison's. As well as excellent college sports teams in the University of Buffalo and Niagara University.
• Soon to be open newly renovated Albright Knox Art Museum, Burchfield Penny Art Museum Home of Frank Lloyd Wright's Darein Martin House, Architect homes, Historical, and Science Museum .
• Home to top-ranked State Universities and High Schools
• Excellent cost of living - 61% less expensive than NY